Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in The Resilience Room or a Course within The Resilience Room, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in The Resilience Room. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
How we use collected information
The Resilience Room may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms